The following Terms & Conditions Apply to all Personal Training & Weight Loss Products and courses Offered by U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness.
The Terms & Conditions are subject to change, so please revisit to ensure you are up to date.
When you train with a U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness agree to the following terms and conditions.
The answers on my medical history (PAR-Q) form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. It is my responsibility to inform my personal trainer of any changes to the condition of my health.
- The answers on my medical history (PAR-Q) form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. It is my responsibility to inform my personal trainer of any changes to the condition of my health.
- Should I feel light headed or experience any abnormal pain or discomfort during a session I am to stop the activity immediately and inform my personal trainer.
- I must provide 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment or be charged for the session. Group PT Sessions can only be delivered as a group. If an individual does not attend a booked group session, that session can not be carried over
- I understand I am responsible for the full amount payable for the package I agree to.
- I understand the direct debit payment arrangement (if used) is offered as a courtesy for ease of payment. If I cancel the direct debit arrangement without written agreement from U Can 2, the remainder of the package will become due immediately and pursued in accordance with the delinquent payment policy.
- I understand sessions are to be delivered in a timely manner, postponement or non-attendance of sessions for an extended period without written agreement will result in cancellation of your package.
- There is no refund for non-use of sessions or cancelled packages.
- The success of my personal training depends directly on my effort and cooperation during sessions as well as following any exercise or nutrition programs recommended.
- I must have warmed up prior to the commencement of all personal training sessions.
- Your trainer cannot guarantee that you will receive your full session should you arrive late.
- I understand that any delinquent payments or debts will be pursued through a debt collection agency, and I agree to pay any collection agent’s or legal fees in addition to the debt payable.
The following Additional Terms & Conditions Apply to all Group Training & Group Weight Loss Products and courses Offered by U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness
- The answers on my medical history (PAR-Q) form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. It is my responsibility to inform U Can 2 of any changes to the condition of my health.
- Should I feel light headed, experience any abnormal pain or discomfort during a session I am to stop the activity immediately and inform my group trainer. If I have any injuries or other physical restrictions, I will inform the trainer before class begins.
- I must provide 24 hours notice if cancelling or changing my 1:1 Weigh In /Assessment / PT session or I will be charged $90 for the cancelled session. The cancel fee will be direct debited from my nominated account.
- Payment within 2 weeks in advance must be received before the package commences. I understand postponement or non-attendance of sessions for an extended period without written agreement will be considered abandonment of my package, and may result in cancellation of my package. Further, there is no refund for non-use of sessions or cancelled packages. An exit fee (if applicable) will automatically be charged in the case of abandoned packages.
- Minimum 1 (one) calendar month’s written notice must be given to cancel any group package (excluding any opt out trial period), full fees and exit fees (if applicable) will apply to the notice month. Written notice in the form of email or mail only, SMS or social media messages will not be accepted as written notice.
- In the case of a 12 month discounted package, an exit fee of $50 per calendar month will be charged if the agreement is cancelled within 12 months of the commencement date. This fee is capped at a maximum of $300. The exit fee will be direct debited from my nominated account.
- Min charge if cancelled in the first full membership calendar month is $247 (Excluding any trial period / opt out trial)
- Group training packages can be frozen for a max of 8 weeks total per annum, and a min of 2 weeks per freeze. The client must apply for a freeze period in writing, including the reason and a start / finish date. The freeze facility is a courtesy extended to the client for annual leave, injury or other reasonable unforeseen circumstances, U Can 2 reserves the right to refuse a freeze request.
- The success of my group training depends directly on my effort and cooperation during sessions as well as following any exercise / nutrition programs recommended.
- For safety reasons, late starts are not permitted for group classes. If a class has already started you can not join in.
- I understand the terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
The folowing Terms and Conditions relate to the use of U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness? WEBSITE
The term ‘U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Mayfield Crt, Grovedale, VIC, Australia. Our ABN is 89 872 217 821 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.